Wednesday 14 November 2012

End of an era

















It's safe to say there will be tears in the cinema tomorrow night (majority of them from me)
A controversial film choice which may not be to everyones taste, this film is a personal favourite. Me and my best friend will be eager at 0.10 am tomorrow to see the film! 
Ever since Stephanie Meyer wrote these books, I was hooked. Then when Catherine Hardwick direcred the film adaptation I loved it even more.
It's going to be an end of the era for the Twilight Saga (unless you keep watching the DVD's non stop!) I also urge you to check out the official soundtrack featuring Green Day, Ellie Goulding, Nikki Read, James Vincent McMorrow, Christina Perry and other amazing artists (which i've been annoying everyone in my flat with over the past week!)

images from google

No comments:

Post a Comment